Recognized for academic excellence, U.S. News & World Report ranks Norwich University in the top 100 Regional Universities in the North. Rankings are based on undergraduate programs.
Norwich University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.).
The master’s degree program in nursing-APRN and post-graduate APRN certificate program at Norwich University is pursuing initial accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org). Applying for accreditation does not guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the demand for qualified nurse practitioners is expected to grow 26% between 2018 and 2028 — much faster than the national average. With the online Master of Science in Nursing – Nurse Practitioner program at Norwich University, you can learn ways to help meet the future needs of an evolving healthcare system in one of three focused and dedicated course tracks.
Through completion of the program, you can be eligible to sit for one of the corresponding certification exams:
- Family Nurse Practitioner national certification board examination
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner board certification exam
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner board certification
Why choose Norwich University’s online MSN NP program?
- Complete all coursework in as few as 27 months
- Flexible online platform allows you to continue working as you study
- No entrance exam required
- Learn from an experienced staff of doctoral-level faculty
- Receive personal attention with classes capped at approximately 15 students
- Study with a curriculum that’s carefully matched to the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Essentials of Master’s Education
Norwich’s MSN NP program offers three specialized tracks to meet your professional goals. Choose from:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner