Recognized for academic excellence, U.S. News & World Report ranks Norwich University in the top 100 Regional Universities in the North. Rankings are based on undergraduate programs.
Norwich University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.).
The master’s degree program in nursing-APRN and post-graduate APRN certificate program at Norwich University is pursuing initial accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org). Applying for accreditation does not guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
Why Choose Norwich University’s MSN online program?
- Complete all coursework in as few as 18 months
- Flexible online platform allows you to continue working
- No entrance exam required
- Apply newly acquired skills in real time and drive positive change within your organization well before you graduate
- Receive personal attention with classes capped at approximately 15 students
- Loan forgiveness programs are available through the HRSA Nurse Faculty Loan Program
Norwich’s MSN offers two specializations to meet your professional goals. Choose from:
- Nursing Education
- Healthcare Systems Leadership
Enjoy small classes capped at 15 students
No GRE/GMAT required
Convenient Online Classes
Earn your degree in as few as 18 months
“Norwich is unique to me because every experience, every class, every leadership role was considered a stepping stone to the next opportunity.”
Andrea Houser, Class of 2014 Master of Science in Nursing