Get your MBA in Energy Management online
Energy management experts are increasingly in demand across various industries to develop strategic solutions for corporations or institutions regarding their energy needs.
Enhance your knowledge and skills, including:
- Understanding and analyzing energy markets and available options
- Developing procurement plans
- Implementing energy management systems
- Optimizing energy use in business processes
Why choose Norwich University?
- Graduate in as few as 18 months
- No GMAT or GRE requirement
- ACBSP and NEASC accredited
- Named Best Online MBA by U.S. News & World Report
- Energy Management curriculum designed by industry experts
Norwich University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc., through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Norwich University’s MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) which develops, promotes, and recognizes best practices that contribute to the continuous improvement of business education.
Norwich University’s MBA Project Management concentration is accredited by the PMI Global Accreditation Center for Project Managementt Education Programs (GAC). The GAC logo is a registered trademark of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Recognized for academic excellence, Norwich University is ranked in the top 100 for Regional Universities in the North by U.S. News & World Report. Rankings are based on undergraduate programs.
Named a U.S. News & World Report Best Online MBA.
Recognized as offering the Best Value with respect to high academic quality and low net cost of attendance, U.S. News & World Report ranks Norwich University in the top 20 Regional Universities in the North. Rankings are based on undergraduate programs and on students who received the average level of need-based financial aid.